I am back from Russia. You might guess why I haven't been raving much about it yet. The simple reason - I fell very ill at the tail end of my trip. I'll share more once I recover. Upon returning, I haven't had time to recover well. I still went to work on MC, I've been coughing like a dead corpse being resurrected; it's insane barely getting any rest at night because of the continuous repetition of chokes. I have been taking some strong medication but it doesn't seem to be working. The lack of sleep and rest is probably it.
I have been really swamped since returning, I have so much, absolutely so much to do.
Right now. I'm somewhat relieved. Because I got most of it done.
I am thankful with praise and thanksgiving over a few things:-
1. Silver Airplanes has finally taken off as off last night and it turned out really well! I'm so encouraged by the effort that they have put behind and they have sincerely showed their appreciation too. I look forward to tomorrow morning as I catch the final show and that would bring closure to my collaboration and partnership with them until post-party 2 weeks later.
2. Sermon on Homecoming went well today, amen! I was really afraid about the condition of my voice and lethal cough, I had already lost my voice just before I landed and appeared feverish and what not but God seriously provided the strength through it all. Moreover, giving me the calmness and wisdom to share on Psalms 40:1-3. Maybe once I furnish it up for reading material, I'll post it up on the blog. I think the crowd responded in somewhat pin dropped silence of reflection which I hope they took back some pockets of gems with them from the message. My prayers are with the bunch.
3. AOP is happening on Monday the biggest presentation yet for my department and I have just completed the video work at about 1ish am. I know, I should be resting, but I really needed to get this done, I have been really on the go. So thankful for M's help and working together throughout all this. I have to go back to the office tomorrow to clear emails and look through my financial charts. Honestly, I'm barely getting any rest.
I hope after Monday, things will settle down slightly. it's been on pushy weekend I can tell you that. Nonetheless, I am surprised that this late Sat night at 2:20am, I have cleared a big bulk of it.
I have been popping so many pills and medication. It's time to hit another round before bed. Church is in a couple of hours.
you know what to do - please pray for recovery. Appreciate lots!
I have been really swamped since returning, I have so much, absolutely so much to do.
Right now. I'm somewhat relieved. Because I got most of it done.
I am thankful with praise and thanksgiving over a few things:-
1. Silver Airplanes has finally taken off as off last night and it turned out really well! I'm so encouraged by the effort that they have put behind and they have sincerely showed their appreciation too. I look forward to tomorrow morning as I catch the final show and that would bring closure to my collaboration and partnership with them until post-party 2 weeks later.
2. Sermon on Homecoming went well today, amen! I was really afraid about the condition of my voice and lethal cough, I had already lost my voice just before I landed and appeared feverish and what not but God seriously provided the strength through it all. Moreover, giving me the calmness and wisdom to share on Psalms 40:1-3. Maybe once I furnish it up for reading material, I'll post it up on the blog. I think the crowd responded in somewhat pin dropped silence of reflection which I hope they took back some pockets of gems with them from the message. My prayers are with the bunch.
3. AOP is happening on Monday the biggest presentation yet for my department and I have just completed the video work at about 1ish am. I know, I should be resting, but I really needed to get this done, I have been really on the go. So thankful for M's help and working together throughout all this. I have to go back to the office tomorrow to clear emails and look through my financial charts. Honestly, I'm barely getting any rest.
I hope after Monday, things will settle down slightly. it's been on pushy weekend I can tell you that. Nonetheless, I am surprised that this late Sat night at 2:20am, I have cleared a big bulk of it.
I have been popping so many pills and medication. It's time to hit another round before bed. Church is in a couple of hours.
you know what to do - please pray for recovery. Appreciate lots!

sw! already told you this but nice message yesterday :)was v.encouraged by it. hehe. will we be seeing more of u at the pulpit anytime soon?
hey sarah! thank you so much for the encouragement and affirmation. really appreciate it. wasn't sure if it would have settled well with the folks, but hey, God is much mightier huh :) all glory to Him!
pulpit appearances, haha, I dunno - its daunting!
hey what a small world of blogging, i was googling someone's name for my classwork research and then i was browsing through that site that had that name and it referenced your blog! and so here i am visiting it again after a very long time... so much is happening i see! anyway take care..
http://lynni.wordpress.com
hey lynni! :) wow, really small world - who was the person or what did that person reference my blog about? curiously interesting I think but funny how it reconnects people, thank you for leaving your link, guess it's time for me to catch up too. Hope all is well :) Before we know it, u'll be back again.